Sunday, June 25, 2006

Artwork - Sun

We did this artwork in the afternoon since we do not have plans to go out. I helped them to draw out their hands and they painted it with poster colours.

Then they used their fingers to draw the eyes and mouth, knowing that they will be happy to mess up their hands.I realised that the paper plates I've used were too big, I cut it smaller. We cut out the hand shapes and stick it to the bk of the plates with glue.
We were very happy with the results! They can't wait to bring it along for their show & tell!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

aiyoooo so FUN!!! thanks for sharing the idea...next time I know what to do when Tim is older... teehehehe

Anonymous said...

you are so creative when it comes to art with the kids....thanks for the tip, can get cues from your blog what to do with the kids....will do it this weekend....am sure the kids will be thrilled if they see the water colours....woahahaha

LZmommy said...

Mamabliss
U're welcome!

Jan
Me not creative lah... I search thru internet and other mummies' blog for ideas too. Hope your Rays enjoy it too...

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies