Tuesday, November 04, 2008

I Am Ready For Beanie's Arrival

*Advertorial*

Call me a kiasu mom. Now that I am pregnant for the 3rd time, I am sourcing around for good baby products for Beanie. One that I will stick by faithfully will be the products by Huggies. As newborn’s skin is most delicate, I know for sure I would use Huggies Ultra diapers for Beanie.

My past experience with diapers was a nightmare! Besides having to wake up to feed LZ, I had to change their diapers frequently due to the poor absorbency too. By the time I was done with the diaper changing, I would be so awake! There were times when I was too tired to change their diapers, LZ would end up with very bad diaper rash and their bed would be wet and the room would be filled with stench. Oops! I have just given away how incompetent I was back then. Even now when I come to think of it, I feel really bad for Z who had to gone through all the itchiness and pain caused by the rashes.

Things changed for the better when Z started using Huggies Ultra diapers. It has not only helped prevent diaper rash, the Ultra–Absorbent Pad is also capable in locking away wetness and keeping my babies dry for very long hours. On top of that, its Hug-flex design also allows easy movement and gives better comfort to my baby. YES! Since then Z had been sleeping very well and I had no more issue with lack of sleep and problems with rashes.

Because of the high quality of the diapers, I was more willing to try on other Huggies products - Huggies Baby wipes and Huggies® Little Swimmers® Swimpants. I simply love using their swimpants.

LZ in the HUGGIES swimpants:

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Once L put on a disposable diaper and went into the pool. The diaper was so heavy and almost came off when I tried to get her out of the water. However, it is a total different story for HUGGIES swimpants, it is so easy to remove and the cute designs made her little butt looked so cute! Hahaha…

It has been 4 years since my last pregnancy and I have almost forgotten what to expect during this period. Thanks to HUGGIES WEBSITE, I don’t have to worry anymore! It provides lots of useful tips on pregnancy and parenting tips. What I like is the weekly guide of my pregnancy and a list of activities that I can do with Beanie. I am also planning to have Beanie to take part in the Huggies Ultra Photo Contest. Besides that, it has a forum which I can share info with other mommies and mommies to be.

Well, I am ready for Beanie’s arrival, knowing that I can trust HUGGIES products and I can’t wait to see my baby and to try out the activities with him.

5 comments:

Rachel said...

such well written post! I won't even know its an advertisment!!! Well done!

ps..i done the clicking :)

Shiny Stars said...

Hee they should have you as their spokeswoman!

Angeline said...

Aiyo! you are definitely a NATURAL Huggies promoter!

J@n!ce said...

I'm also a huggies lover actually. My boys had been using huggies for their night sleep all along:)

Oliveoylz said...

My son used the same swim pants! Blue froggie! Great product.

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies