Sunday, November 02, 2008

I Love Your Blog Award

Thank you Olive0ylz for giving me this award. I am so honoured to have you giving me this award.smile

Rules:
1. The winner puts logo on her/his blog.
2. Link the person you received your award from.
3. Nominate 7 other blogs.
4. Put links of those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on the blogs of those you’ve chosen.

There's so many blogs that I love reading but like what I used to say, I am a rule follower.smile

The 7 blogs are:
All About Your Child - Angeline, finally I get the chance to give you one.wink Hope you haven't get this.
My Lovely Rays - Jan
Rachel - Blessed Mum
Aces Family - Astee
Our Love, Our Live, Our Moments - Eileen
Welcome To Our Little World - Ricket & Beaglesg
Growing Up Together
- Ling

3 comments:

Mommy Lose Weight said...

no doubt I have received this award before, I still want to thank you for remembering me!

I love to read your blog too! :)

Angeline said...

yeah! I don't have! thank you! *muack*
'cos I'm always beating you to every award right? *laugh* before you can pass to me, I've already passed to you! *laugh*

blurblur said...

thank you so much, dear...you've given me so many awards...thanks for always keeping me in your mind! :)

Love your blog too! :)

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies