Thursday, September 23, 2010

Bento #224 (L's Lunch) & Sushi Sandwich

L finally completed her group project and today the teacher organised a picnic by the beach for the whole class, each group will bring their own food.  My dear girl, suggested to her group that her mommy will make sushi sandwiches for them!

Woke up very early this morning to prepare these for the kids and I'm so glad all of them (from her group) like it.  She told me other classmates asked for it too but I prepared only enough for her group members.  

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

 In the box: Baked soya chicken, fried egg with beans & rice.

I recently bought a few cans of food color sprays and don't know what to do with it.  Today, I tried it on the rice, managed to make a few cherries look-alike and not too bad but kind of messy though when handling it. Glad that I put on plastic gloves.  My girl guessed that those little red thingy were cherries! Yay!

0 comments:

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies