Thursday, June 01, 2006

My New Car! - Z & Thank U Jiejie


Jiejie went out with por por today.... So our art work will have to wait till tomorrow. Z and me spent a quiet day together, wanted to bring him out in the afternoon but it was raining. :(

I decided to open 1 of his bday presents that has been hiding at the corner for a long time (almost 6months?). It was a car with lots of balls in it. He enjoyed playing in it.


Jiejie was very sweet.... My mom told me when ask her to choose a present for herself, she asked if she can choose one for her brother too. So sweet hor? She chose a remote control toy car in purple colour coz she said Z likes purple. Such a sweet loving jiejie. What did choose for herself? A strawberry shortcake eraser and a princess balloon. My poor mom, spent time with her and have to spent money too ;)......

0 comments:

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies