Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Did You Feel It?

It was at 7+ pm when I feel the tremors.... Z and me was in the room. I thought I felt the room was swaying but I brushed it off, thinking it must be I was feeling giddy. Then my dad called to ask if I feel the tremors and it confirmed what I thought was true. I told him it must have been an earthquake in Indonesia.. I asked L and she said she noticed it too except Z, he was still crying...

I quickly turned on the TV and watched news and L joined me. It was the 1st time L feels the tremors.... It must be terrible in Indonesia and I pray for them and hope for no casualty....

5 comments:

LHS said...

Oh, really? Earthquake again? Hope all fine for them..

btw, a tag for you.

Mamabliss said...

yes, LZMommy, I felt it too... it lasted for quite a while and I got so worried... my hubby said I over reacted... hmmm -_-

Anonymous said...

yeah there is 8.4 quake at Indonesia padang. =(

eastcoastlife said...

I didn't feel it but friends living in apartments saw their hanging lights swinging wildly.
Looks like Indonesia is getting quite frequent earthquakes. :(

Everyday Healy said...

I was so scared when I got the alert from friends cause I am staying somewhere near the beach. Last tsunami was around this area. However, thanks God. I feel nothing at home. Really thanks God!

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies