Thursday, September 13, 2007

Grown Up

L told me she will not be doing the skipping rope segment. I thought she would be very disappointed or upset but I was wrong....

L : Mommy, I will not being doing the skipping rope...

Me : Why? I thought you have been selected long time ago for it?

L : Today Ms Lin says I wouldn't be doing it.... Because I am not good at skipping rope..

Me : Never mind.. You will be dancing and saying your speech on that day. Let others have a chance to do it ok?

L : OK.... (smile)

Me : Are you upset that teacher pull you out from it?

L: No mommy... I don't want to do it too since I am not good at it. Our concert is coming up and I don't want to spoil the whole show.

If my girl is upset, I would have approach the teacher. It is not right for her to pull her out after telling her. Good thing is that my girl is mature and thoughtful :) Sweetie, mommy is so happy that you have been so thoughtful. Keep it up!

3 comments:

LHS said...

Wah, she is very mature in her speech. Sometimes i very salute you can teach your kids to have a very well manner.

Aces Family said...

i am so proud of L, she is very matured and understanding. I really hope Anthea will be like her when she is 6 years old..(i know can't hit 100% but at least 70%.. : P )

cheers,
astee

Anonymous said...

She is really mature and what can I say....she is growing up to be a lovely young lady!!! well mannered, thoughtful and understanding~

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies