Thursday, September 06, 2007

Day Out With Yiyi

They love their Yiyi :) And of coz Justin too though they have met him only a few times :) Yiyi gave us a treat @ Jack's Place and we spent time chatting while LZ entertained Jus. At the table, LZ insisted sitting next to Justin. Z was upset that he didn't get to sit next to him :( After a while then he decided to sit down, and that was after I promised him that he will sit next to Jus and let him play with him (after lunch).... See how popular Jus is with my kids.... He is sooo adorable and always smile when you call his name :)

L loves to play with the younger ones and she takes very good care of them. She is very gentle with them and to the younger ones, she is very entertaining :) She will makes them laugh, giggle and sing with her. Z, he loves younger ones too. Initially, he doesn't know how to play or handle them so he follows what jiejie does, make funny faces and cooing them :) Now he is pretty good at playing with them.

I think I haven't been carrying baby for a long time.... While we were shopping and I carried Jus for half hour, I told my cousin I can't take it... It shows that I need to exercise more! I love to carry babies and I missed those times when I carried LZ... Especially when they dozed off while I was holding them :)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha can have no.3. then you can carry baby again. ;)

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies