Sunday, September 23, 2007

Church Performance



I recorded the actual day event on my video cam and hence can't post it here... This is from one of their rehearsals, L (2nd row on the left) wearing a pink top & dark green skirt, Z (front row left corner) wearing a dark blue t-shirt & beige bottom (recorded using my hp). Pics will be posted later...


Yes, today L did another performance :) It is LZ first performance together and they did it with sign language. It was also Z 1st performance on stage and he is the youngest(the rest are kindergarten/primary school) :) They have been practicing for weeks on Sundays....

Before the service ended, the VK children came on stage and began their performance. I half expected stage fright from Z but to my surprise, he was very calm. He definitely did better than rehearsals. L, as usual, enjoyed it :) She is a performer! The kids did very well and I am so proud of them! The purpose of the performance was to get more volunteers to help out and I hope they will achieve it. After the performance, we were served lunch, courtesy from the church. Not only that, the kids were given pressies for a job well done. Thank you :)

To reward them, we went for the show Ratatouille! They were thrilled! It has been a busy weekend.... Now, I can relax a little before Z's concert :)

0 comments:

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies