Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Why Ask?

Last week I asked L

Me : Sweetie, do you want to keep your fringe long or shall we cut it?

L : I like to go to the salon(smile)! So I want to cut it...

Me : But mommy thought of keeping your fringe as long as your hair... So we can tie everything up.

L : Then why you ask me? You asked me and you don't want me to cut it (smile)! (putting her hand on her forehead)

Me : Sorry... I just ask for fun! Hahaha....

Naughty me right? I asked her but don't give her a choice!

2 comments:

LHS said...

very common for parents, we just like to ask but never give them a choice.

J@n!ce said...

Hi, I dropped over from Elaine's. Often, we ask qns when we already know the answer....haha :D

Janice Ng

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies