Thursday, April 27, 2006

Fundraising For The Elderly - Parents Project

That day when we went to the goat farm, Liane, my kids' teacher told me that the children(K1 & K2) will be going to the old folks home on the 11th May and it would be great if we we can raise $ for them. It is a parent project and Katherine(Lauren's mom) & me were supposed to be the coordinator. Unfortunately, Katherine is busy with her renovation, they will be travelling in June and moving house.

So guess what? I am the coordinator! To me, that's a BIG responsibility! There are so many worries in my mind, am I up to it? What if I mess up everything? etc.... I managed to get more mommies(thanks to Louisa, Katherine, Safia & Grace!) to help out, of coz Katherine is helping out too. It was a gd apportunity for us get involve with what our children are doing. We decided on setting up a restaurant for a day in the school and the children will be doing a painting each that are for auction. Sounds exciting?

L was very excited when I told her about it. She's looking forward to serving guests on that day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow, that's a huge resposibility leh....i think i will also break out in cold sweat if i was given that task...

LZmommy said...

Haiz.... Hopefully everything turn out well lah...

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies