Friday, April 21, 2006

Sanjay's Bday Party

We attended Sanjay's party after picking them up from school. It was great to catch up with the rest of the mommies, Poonam, Azmeen, Azizah, Katherine and Louisa. Poonam & Azmeen have changed school for their boys, Sanjay and Arwin.

I was late(as usual)... I was surprised when Poonam showed me the fish that they caught at L & Z party! I think it was the only survivor among the rest! Ours was dead after 2 months... :(

It was sweet of Poonam to wait for my kids to start the games. They played shooting game, rocket and in the end, all of them jumped into the little pool to join the younger ones. During the cake cutting, Z stood in front of the cake and blew the candles! Gagaga....

Soon, the party was over... But we'll be seeing them next week again coz it's Arwin's bday!


Image hosting by Photobucket

0 comments:

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies