Friday, April 28, 2006

Toys "R" Us Sales!

Safia called me last nite to ask if I'm interested in the sale, was thinking why not? Just have a look... We decided to meet at 9+ to have B/F, then pick up Adam at 1pm. But I was busy with the fundraising stuffs in the morning so we met at 10+.

Gosh! when we reached, there was a queue! The sale only starts at 11am! We decided to have coffee first. Thereafter, we start our shopping(lucky there's no queue). Bought some stuffs for my babies and Skyline model cars for my hubby. BS is very crazy abt Skyline.... He's another BIG baby to me.... Hehehe....

When we were abt to leave, there was another queue! Non-star cardmember, your sale start tomorrow! So go for it!

When we went to pick Adam up, I checked on my babies too. L was on the mattress, getting ready to sleep(of coz she is very happy to see me lah) and Z was sounds asleep! Teachers told me that Z is always the 1st few to fall asleep. :) If they have to feed him medicine before nap, they will be saying to each other," Hurry up! Z is dozing off..." Gagaga... But when we are at home, L will be the one to fall asleep first.

Told myself that I will only give them the toys tomorrow or much later..... But I was very excited that I gave it to them half hr ago. Haiz... mommy no discipline huh... Well, it's time for me to spend time with them now...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Q is a common thing in singapore. I was at the Metro sale yesterday, people started Q-ing long before the store opens, and it stretched far far away.
Can tell me how to make Elmo appear as the cursor?

LZmommy said...

I dun think I'll bother to Q...

Check out this site http://www.bigoo.ws/ for the elmo.

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies