Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Easter Bunny Mask

They had a great time doing the masks with us yesterday.... Painting the paper plates(they chose their fav colours for the plates & ears), putting the glitters, ... Thanks to daddy for the great work! Dun u think it look like the bunny in pooh & friends?

Z kept saying that it was a 'mouse', do u think it really looks more like a mouse? Only after we told him it was a rabbit, then he started hoping around with the mask. L told me she enjoyed the show & tell. She was very happy that she got to do it twice, 1 for the mask and 1 for the egg.

I'm very glad that both of them enjoyed the celebration.... :) Hope everyone enjoy this coming holiday too!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for dropping by at my blog. The bunny mask that you made is so interesting!Yes, it does look like Rabbit in Pooh & Friends. I'm going to do one with my gal one of these days! :)

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies