Sunday, February 08, 2009

2 Parties In A Day

Nataniel's Birthday Party

Z has been looking forward to Nataniel's party, in fact the boys in the class looked forward to it. They even discussed who buy what for the bday boy. The few boys has been in the same class since last year so they know each other quite well.

Z had a good appetite at the party, having 3 rounds of food! He is a big boy now, he helped himself to the food without having me following him around all the time. The bday boy's mommy organized quite a few games for the children and she brought back this 'thing' that will turn to snow after pouring water on it. I think that was the highlight of the day, especially for the kids.

Photobucket


If I have known earlier that they will be playing this game, I would ask Z to wear slippers! Haha... He took the longest time to wear his fav shoes and Nataniel's sis decided to help him so they can win too.


Longest straw drinking competition


Elsie's Birthday Party

No matter how tired I was, I have to send L to Elsie's party. Elsie & L has been very close since P1 and they are often seen spending time together during recess and in the library. What a coincidence it was when both her mom and I found out we are pregnant almost the same time! Our 3 kids are of the same age!

Photobucket

It was a tiring day for me, going to 2 parties in a day but I am glad that my babies had a great time. I fell asleep as soon as we got home, skipping dinner too. LZdaddy took care of them and bought them dinner. I must say thank you to LZdaddy for chauffeuring us and taking taking LZ while I nap just now.

3 comments:

LHS said...

wow, still have energy to go to 2 parties? hehe...

you have a lovely hubby :)

blurblur said...

The games seem fun and innovative! :) The snow thingy looks fun too! :)

Angeline said...

*laugh*
sooooo fun!
I wish I was there PLAYING!!! *laugh*

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies