Thursday, February 19, 2009

Updates On L

My princess decided to have a 3rd tooth extracted at the school dental clinic! She told me a week ago that her tooth was shaky and the new tooth was growing out. Nowadays, I don't have to worry so much about her since she can make her own decision when to go to the clinic (she made the appt without telling me too!). For the record, her teeth is free from decay and gum disease. Yeah! This means that L has been taking good care of her teeth!

LZdaddy was the one who picked her up and she gave me a surprise with her toothless grin when she came home. This is something that she pick up from LZdaddy, giving surprises! Hahaha..... She is already in P2 and this is only her 3rd time that her teeth was pulled out. A little slow isn't it? But I heard the later the better.

It was a tough to make the decision.... But we have to stop her competitive swim training. LZdaddy wants me to stop her training permanently but I quietly told the coach that I stop it for 3 months (otherwise I will have to re-register her again if we decide to continue). See the white patches on her face? It is spreading... We suspect it was due too much swimming but that will have to be confirm by the doc. Some said that because when she perspires, she never dry her face and she wet her face with water. She often clean her face coz I give her a hanky when she goes to school.

She was reluctant to stop too but she was also upset over the patches. We explained to her why and she seems ok with it. Hopefully the doc can explains why and we will decide again... Meantime, it will be a good break for her since she will be having her mid year exams in 2 or 3 months time and Beanie will be born soon. Besides, now she is thinking of joining the school Chinese Dance Club!

7 comments:

Angeline said...

I have a very close primary school friend in the past who have this problem too. The doctor couldn't tell what causes it. but yes, it did spread and then the face, then the neck then the body, in the end, my friend's skin tone was very fair. And no matter how much sunbath he had, his skin only turns red instead of darker tone....

Princess Geraldine's mummy said...

Yup, I think maybe due to when she sweats and she goes to wet her face(in cantonese is called 'hon pan') but anyway consult the doctor and gets some mild soap to wash her face.

Princess Geraldine's mummy said...

Yup, I think maybe due to when she sweats and she goes to wet her face(in cantonese is called 'hon pan') but anyway consult the doctor and gets some mild soap to wash her face.

Michelle said...

hey, i have remedy on the white patches. Yes, it's due to the sweat. You can also refer to my blog about Sweat.

Michelle said...

What you need is 1 sour lemon & Sulphur and mix together. Sulphur can be bought from Chinese Medical shop. After you mix and apply onto the face, don't throw away the remaining mixture. Put into the fridge and reapply till the patches have gone. Quite effective for my son and no need to see doc.

LZmommy said...

Angeline
Really? I hope my girl's condition will improve...

Princess Geraldine's mummy
The last time we got the soap but it works for a while only :(

Michelle
Thank you for the info :) Will try it out and hopefully it will work for my girl too.

Meekfreek said...

LZ Mum,
I had this myself. It's actually a fungus. You can buy this lotion from the pharmacy call "White spot" lotion and dab it on. It will go away. It's in a brown glass bottle with a red plastic cap.

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies