Saturday, February 14, 2009

Beanie @ 38+ Weeks & Gathering

Hi Angeline, I'm still around! I think Beanie is too comfy inside me to come out yet and probably he is such a good boy to let mommy enjoy eating yummy food.. Hahaha.... Went for my checkup this morning and what a way to start Valentine's day!

Happy Valentine's Day to All!

L has been telling her friends and their mommies that I will be delivering on V day. No wonder I have mommies coming up to tell me "All the best" & "Wishing you a smooth delivery" yesterday. Hehehe... She said that coz she remembered last week checkup, doc mentioned that Beanie may be a V day baby. Sorry to disappoint you Sweetie... Your didi decided that he doesn't want to be a V day baby. I think it is better, imagine next time when he grows up, he will be torn between celebrating his bday with us and his girlfriend. Hahaha... Z, on the other hand, believes that didi will be out only on the 24th Feb.

Now back to the checkup.... I lost 500g this week. I have never lost weight (towards the end) for my past 2 pregnancies so I was kind of worried. I mentioned to Doc that my feet was swollen few days ago (now it is ok) and she said it is due to water retention which I remembered it happened in my previous pregnancies. Doc explained that it is either baby is distress or I lost weight due to the water retention(after). I sure hope it is the latter.

What I need to do now till I'm due is to observe the movements of Beanie. If in a day (once morning, afternoon & evening, an hour each) I can feel Beanie's movements 10 times or more, he is fine. If not, I will have to go back to the clinic for CTG (Cardiotocography) scan.

Doc said most likely she will see me again for the next check up (since my kids are born at 39+wk & 40+wk) and I hope so too. I hope he will be born on a weekend so I don't have to worry too much for LZ.

LZdaddy
is worried, you should see the way he asked the doc for assurance.... He kept telling me after the checkup that I must eat more and rest more, especially now that we have a helper. But I can't help it that I want to take care of their daily needs, I have been doing that since they were born. Besides, if I don't go fetch them from school and send them for enrichment classes, who is going to do it?

I have been talking alot to Beanie ... Telling him that he can stay inside me as long as he wants. Sometimes, when I was thinking to myself why he is not moving at that time, Beanie seems to read my mind and he moves a little just to let me know he is ok. I think I have been 'playing' with his little feet too, he kept pushing it at one corner of my tummy. The feeling is so good... And yes! I have finally get ready my hospital bag and have washed all his clothing!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After marketing, we rushed home coz some of our friends came over to our house. Yup! We have gatherings 3 weekends in a row! It seems like we worried we may not have as much time to chat the next time we meet coz I will be the first to deliver soon... Hahaha....

I played mahjong! Think this will probably be the last time I play it before I pop!

10 comments:

MomsyWorld said...

hmm...I am excited, Jane :)

All the best to you ya ;)

icfamily5 said...

Enjoy yourself while you can now. You will be very busy when Beanie arrived.

Have a good rest and take care!)

mIcHe said...

i really pray that you will have smooth and easy delivery. it is normal to loose weight when we almost due. dun worry too much and just monitor your baby's movement ya. :)

Angeline said...

*laugh*
you know, I played mahjong too before my babies popped out and it was because I was soooooooooooooo excited over the mahjong game, they popped out the very NEXT DAY!!!
it was the same for BOTH!
*wink*

remember to take special notice of the movement and count and count hor....*Grin*

Oliveoylz said...

U know, LZ mommy, I can't help but feel so excited for you!!! It will be really soon now...Glad to hear ur hospital bag's all ready to go! I still can't decide which bag to take. My hubs thinks I'm crazy wanting to take my mid-size trolley bag! but but but...I'm going for hotel stay wor, ha ha! Have a safe delivery.

blurblur said...

You're still around! :) I was wondering if I would received your sms on V-day..hehe.. :P

Take good care and have plenty of rest. Have a smooth and safe delivery, Jane! :)

Rachel said...

LZmommy!! Got maid already, must relax lah!

hope to still see you tomorrow for our last few "coffee".

hee..my maid more K.S. than me! She already took out all the baby's stuff and wash!!*faint*

Lydia said...

Can't wait for the big news and pics! Stay real COOL, LZmommy!!! :)

Lybil said...

Hi LZmommy, I felt so excited for you and I do share the same opinion as ur hubby! Please rest more and be relax, I wish you a smooth delivery later :)

cheers,
HN
http://lybil1.free.fr

Aces Family said...

Hi LZmommy,

May you have a smooth delivery and hope to see photo of Beanie soon...btw, what is beanie alaphbet LZ?...: P

Relax and take good care. Let the helper do the work.

cheers,
astee

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies