Friday, February 20, 2009

Beanie @ 39 Weeks

Thank you all for leaving messages! It is so sweet of you all! My due date is 26th Feb and I am still around (I kept thinking my due date was 24th Feb).... Everyday I am wondering when is Beanie coming out. I have more frequent of the fake contractions.... Seems like my doc is right. My babies all due around 39+ to 40+ weeks.

My checkup was brought forward a day coz I don't want LZ to miss another of their swimming lessons again. This would probably be my last checkup before delivery. This week, I gained back the weight that I lost last week. Must be the char siew paus that I had this morning. LZdaddy was relieved to know that I put on weight again.

Yesterday I didn't have a good night sleep at all..... Beanie was not moving much yesterday and I was worried. Usually after talking to him, he will move or kick to let me he is ok but not so yesterday. While waiting for my turn, I talked to Beanie and told him to move more to let me he is ok so that I do not have to do another CTG scan and he did that! I told doc that I was concerned that Beanie wasn't moving much yesterday... She said baby is just like us, also have mood swing wor.... She said if it is only for half or a day, it is fine. Since this morning, he has been moving alot and now he is as active as before!

Doc checked and mentioned something like once my placenta has no more 'food' for Beanie means that he is ready to come out. She also checked on the water level and it was lower than last week. She said I am ready for his arrival and it could be anytime. Doc gave us an option to 'open' up my vagina to simulate labor today if I find that the last week is too tough for me but LZdaddy and I decided to let Beanie make the decision himself. We felt that he should have the right to decide himself when he is ready. I have carried him for 39 weeks so what is another week to me? His jiejie & gorgor also decide for themselves when they want to come out, so must be fair lor... And I still want to enjoy having him inside me.

11 comments:

Angeline said...

*Screammmmmm*
4 more days!!!! so exciting!
*laugh* as if I'm the one giving birth.... *laugh*

sunshinensunflower said...

Hey, u have not delivered yet!

See you tomorrow at the enrichment centre then ;-)

Angeleyes said...

Hope he shares the same birth date with me! :P

Looking forward to see him soon! Take care and rest well!

J@n!ce said...

I'm so excited. I came over & I thought you might be in the hospital giving birth already. LOL :):)

You are so near to full term now, must be really tough but you will be able to see Beanie soon. YAY :):)

I've got an award for you.... awesome mommy !!

http://janiceng.blogspot.com/2009/02/best-mom-award.html

Oliveoylz said...

Have been thinking a lot about u with beanie in your arms for the past few days...It won't be long...
Yeah! Let beanie decide on his birthdate! Praying for a quick delivery for u...All the best!!!

Rachel said...

Seems like it the concern of every preggy mommy..when beanie don't move, mommy panic!

Remember to sms me before you go to hospital so we can all pray for you!

blurblur said...

Like what I said...I'll be waiting for your good news! :)

Take care and have a speedy and safe delivery! :)

LHS said...

you're almost there, just few days to go!!

have a smooth delivery and keep us updated!

Little Impala said...

Aiyo... so exciting! 3 more days left before the Big day!

Have a smooth delivery and keep us posted! :)

LZmommy said...

Thank you Mommies! I am very excited too and wondering when he will pop out! :)

Idy said...

Hello LZmommy, have you given birth??? :D

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies