Thursday, February 05, 2009

Bento #117

Bento #117
In the box: Mini pear & grapes, pumpkin rice balls & a packet of cookies.

Boring bento with same fruits again.. What to do... L simply loves the mini pear and she complained I gave her only one!

For now, LZ love the pumpkin rice, it consist of rice, pumpkin, sliced pork & mushroom. I was so happy when Z had a 2nd helping the other day when I cooked this! They said mommy cooked this very well and even LZdaddy said that too. Hehehe... I just learned how to cook this from the Chinese programme. I have always been looking out for dishes to cook pumpkin and I'm glad I found this recipe.

5 comments:

Angeline said...

the best gift to a Cook is complements as such and the bowl, Ooops no, the bento is emptied. *wink*

NomadicMom said...

Eh...Please share the recipe... I also like pumpkin but don't really know how to incorporate in chinese dishes...

Rachel said...

what a coincident!! I cooked pumpkin too on Thursday!! but mine was pumpkin soup.. :)

Aces Family said...

hi LZmommy,

Yes, please share the recipe..very healthy.. : )

Btw, i saw the mini pears in cold storage and they are really minis...haha.

cheers,
astee

LZmommy said...

Will post the recipe :)

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies