Friday, November 25, 2011

Beanie @ 33 Months


Beanie @ 33 Months

My little boy is growing up way too fast...  He is getting more independent that most of the time, he wants to do things on his own or I can leave him alone for quite some time so that I carry on with my chores.  Instead of him having separation anxiety, I am probably the one!  Haha...   Ironically, he has to sleep with us in the night.  No matter how many times we carry him back to his bed after he falls asleep, the next day, we often find him snuggling next to me.

He still likes to arrange his toys, be it in a straight line or in this manner.
See what I mean?  When we go for buffet, he wants to take his own food too.  Nowadays, he usually tell us what he wants to eat.
Just like most of the kids, Beanie loves Macdonald!  Burger/nuggets, corn & his milk.
He is able to tell me what happened in school.  For instance, why he got the stickers. He followed instructions and behaved and was rewarded with these stickers.  He likes to tell me what engines are on the stickers.
He still likes to doodle.  Guess what is this?  Ant! He said ant has many legs.
He tried to draw fire engine but can't do it.  So he often asks the rest to draw for him.  This pic is his favourite now, pic drawn by L.
He loves playing games with LZ.  Knowing he doesn't know how to play chess, LZ often play zingo with him.  He loves this game! A great bonding activity for my little ones.

0 comments:

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies