Tuesday, May 09, 2006

This Is My Mommy

This morning, I went to L's school to introduce myself and to tell the children(K1 & K2) what are we going to do this thursday. Most of them know who I am since I've taught some of the K1 children how to make baked beans toast. Hehehe... Truth is, whenever any adult step into the school, you will hear them shouting,"xxx, your mommy/daddy is here!"

L was so excited abt it! She kept telling her schoolmates that I am her mommy! She stood next to me thru out and whenever someone tried to touch my bag, she stopped them. I think she is very proud of me and it seems like I had a bodyguard! Gagaga...

All the children were very excited abt this event and I'm looking forward to it. Hope everything will turn out well.

0 comments:

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies