Saturday, May 06, 2006

Mommy's Fault

We were supposed to catch the movie, The Wild this afternoon..... L was very excited coz it's going to be her 1st movie trip! But I needed to get the goodies for the elderly.... (Remember? I was the coordinator for this event). I was told yesterday that the church advised us to get goodies for them instead of giving hong bao. Hence the last mins shopping. I went out when my babies just woke up from their nap. Z was crying and pulling me when I went out. Wanted to go out earlier, but my gf, Grace can make it only at 4pm.

By the time I'm done with the shopping, it was already 6pm. We rushed down to great world city, hoping to catch the 1940hr show. When we get there, we only have 40mins to have dinner( with the crowd at the mall, no way we can finish our dinner on time). So we decided to cancel it. L was very disappointed.... I'm sorry, Daddy & Babies. Told her we will try to watch the movie next week.

0 comments:

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies