Sunday, May 07, 2006

Flower for mommy/Beach trip






L was so sweet this morning... She gave me a flower( she told me she made it with her teacher's help) and told me it's for Mother's Day! She said teacher told her to give it to me on sunday. My princess, probably think that today is Mother's Day. Gagaga... Having my 2 precious with me, everyday will be Mother's Day.

Yes we were at the beach again.... I've promised them that we will go the beach this weekends.

In the video, you will see that L was pretending to be a digger.... Z enjoyed scooping sands into the bucket.

L told me that she was disappointed that mommy did not prepared dinner for this trip. Sorry... I was busy in the afternoon for the event again. Hopefully the weather wil be nice next weekends then we may go the beach again. Both love having their dinner at the beach. BS & me like that too....

L told me that she has not been to the zoo & bird park for a long time..... That's true, ever since our membership card expired this yr. Time to ask daddy should we apply for it again.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

they looked like they enjoyed themselves very much at the beach. I have never bought my kids to the beach before, perhaps I was worried they right end up eating the sand.....kekekeke (becos they were much younger when I had tots of visting the beach)

LZmommy said...

You may want to bring them to the beach... They will love it! Go there in the early evening, it will not be hot.. :)

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies