Saturday, May 13, 2006

Yummy Shortbread Cookies


I promised L that we will do baking couples of weeks ago. Well, mommy has to keep her promise right? They were very excited though it was not their 1st baking session. They like to play with the dough, cut the shapes, sift flour etc.... L loves to help me in the kitchen. Z? He like the wash rice for me and play with the tap! Gagaga....

I used recipe from this
Jane Bull - Baking Book . I like it coz it has pics in it, easy for kids. We rolled it like a ball then flatten it and put candies & chocs on it. While we were doing it, both of them were munching the chocs!

They had the cookies when they woke up from nap. It was yummy! L wanted to bring some to school on monday but we left with 2 pcs only. Told her we will make it again tomorrow.



1 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow, wish I knew how to bake too....

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies