Thursday, July 06, 2006

Mommy's Night Out

This evening I went out with my friends for dinner. I was supposed to meet them at 7pm but I wanted to see my babies when they get home so I was late.

L asked who am I going out with. When she knew Doreen was going too, she asked why can't she come along. Told her she can't go coz next day she has school. Then she said, " Mommy, enjoy yourself and pls take care." She's such a sweet girl! I was worried that Z will cry but he didn't. Haiz... On one hand I hope he will but on the other....... So confused hor? Maybe my boy knows that mommy needs some time to herself too....

When I got home at 10+, L was sleeping soundly but Z was awake in our room! Daddy huh... No discipline. He fell asleep only when I tuck him to bed. This sort of me make feel better, that he still wants me..... Weird hor? Hehehe...

0 comments:

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies