Sunday, July 30, 2006

Sweet Talk & Z's Updates



This evening L said something that was very sweet.....

L: Mommy, I tell you something ok? I have the bestest daddy who sleep with us ( recently daddy has been coming home early and put them to bed) and the bestest mommy who buy food and cook for us ( most of the time I'm the one who buy snacks for them). Thank you daddy and mommy!

Very touched.... My girl appreciate what we have done for them.....

Bought shower cap for L when we were at the pasar malam. She loves wearing it for shower!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Z 's UPDATES

- Z can count :1......11, 12, 14, 15, 16, 18 19, 20!

- Fav song for now: ABC song & baba black sheep

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

awwww....that is so sweet of L. I read liao hor....the nice nice feeling made all my goose bumps stand up leh...but's it's good stand, so touched by her words....good girl L.

Good work too Z!

LZmommy said...

Thank u... She's a very sweet talker. Z also the same, always kissing me...

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies