Sunday, July 23, 2006

Visit to Yi Gong's House


We went to Yi Gong & Yi Por's hse after the artwork and to pass some maternity clothes to my dear cousin. She's almost 4 months pregnant! They will be sending the clothes all the way to Italy. I'm soooo happy for her.

My auntie prepared a sumptuous meal! Fish head curry, chicken rice, yong tau hu, old cucumber soup..... While waiting, L & Z played with my uncle. We were trying to get Z to call him Yi Gong when he gave up and called him uncle instead. Gagaga... Thanks to auntie for such a great meal that we skipped dinner.


After the lunch, we went with them to the airport to pick my cousin, Nicholas who was coming bk from Bangkok since we have no plan for the evening. We met up with Sam ( another cousin) & Jacq there. They had lots of fun with Sam, who is another big kid.

0 comments:

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies