Thursday, July 27, 2006

Guppies For Them

Students from a primary school gave these little fishes to me (very sweet of them). L & Z were very excited when they saw these fishes in daddy's car.

When we got home, instead of clearing their bags, both 'help' me to transfer them to the fish container and gave them food. Their eyes were glued to the fishes instead of tv and fighting to sit in front of them. Before going to bed, they kissed them goodnite.

I remembered their bdays last yr we brought some guppies bk home too. L & Z enjoyed taking care of them.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that is so sweet hor, kiss and say goodnight to the fishes ah...if they die then they will be very sad liao lor...because they might get hooked and want you to buy a bigger fish tank then by then, you got headache when they hobby interest dies off....haiz

LZmommy said...

Ya lor... Las time same thing happen too... But the students were so sweet that I dun have the heart to say no to them. No way am I going to get a fish tank, end up I will be the one going to take care of it.

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies