Thursday, December 06, 2007

I Want This One!

Pics taken on 30th Nov

Z has been a very easy to please boy :) He is not fussy with what clothes I have bought for him. Whatever I chose for him he is fine with it. For the past few years, I have chose the clothes for him to wear for his birthday and of coz I asked him if it was ok. He always said he likes what I chose :)

This year, we went out shopping for his birthday shirt. We went into Fox store and he excitedly went around looking for it. He immediately took some clothes and went in front of the mirror, to check on the reflection. Then he saw a yellow shirt (one of his favourite colour) with stripes and he did the same thing. Without a second thought, he told me he wants to wear that for the party :) We were very happy! I knew we would get that for him but I like to tease him :) I showed him other colours and other selection but he insisted on that. Unfortunately, that was the last piece and and the thread came off. We asked the staff to try to get another piece for us. We told him about it and he was disappointed but we assured him we will get that for him.

Finally today(a week later) we managed to get the shirt, 2 days before the party. Before we leave our house, he reminded me to buy his shirt, "Mommy, must buy my shirt today ok?" .

5 comments:

Jan Lee said...

he looks so cute standing in front of the mirror trying out his tops....heehee....

I think boys are generally more easy going than girls when it comes to choices of clothes, right?

blurblur said...

Ahhh..he's growing up, now he choose his own outfit already. :)

eastcoastlife said...

I used to buy clothes for my son until at age 10, he decided he wants to choose his own clothes. And his taste is not too bad because he learnt to mix and match colours.... learn from Mommy. hehehe.....

kelly said...

Qianyi's not fussy with clothes either. She would wear what I choose for her everyday. But this morning she had her own opinion. She chose what she wanted to wear, including panties. :p

LHS said...

i guess from now onwards he will choose for himself :)

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies