Thursday, December 06, 2007

My Thought

Before I got married, I was seldom in town for Christmas. My friends and me will do the count down together and party all night long. Back then, I always find that the atmosphere is much better than back in Singapore. Now that I am married and with my babies, I feel different. I no longer wish to be somewhere else without my family. They are the ones that I want to spend the times with :)

I am very blessed to be married to LZdaddy and have my 2 wonderful babies :) They have brought so much joy to me, what more can I ask? Of coz there are times that we argue or disagree with things but it is thru these that we learnt our mistakes and to be a better person.

My family and friends noticed the change in me, for the better (of coz). My mom never knew I would be so keen in cooking or baking. She has always encourage me to learning baking from her but I said no. When I was living with my parents, I don't have to help in the kitchen at all or do any housework. Now, I ask her for advice :) She is proud that I am taking good care of my family and I fed my hubby well. He put on so much weight ever since we are married! Hahaha... Married life and motherhood have definitely changed me! I still have a lot to learn though, to be a better wife and a better mom :)

4 comments:

Aces Family said...

Hi LZmommy,

Reading this blog and i felt your joy & happiness,esp during this time of giving and sharing.

Wishing your family an early Merry Christmas and a wonderful summer holiday in Down Under.. : )

ps: Bring alot of sun block.. : )

cheers,
astee

blurblur said...

Such a heart warming post...i can feel your happiness. :)

Hee, it's time i pick up some cooking from mum, i'm lousy when it comes to housework, but now as a SAHM, i have to brush up on my domestic skills!!

Oh, you all going away for Christmas holidays? Envy,envy... hee

Anonymous said...

your hubby sure very happy to read this post:)

Idy said...

Agree. Married life and motherhood change everything. You are indeed blessed. Cheers :)

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies