Monday, July 13, 2009

Bento #129

Photobucket
Top tier: Longan, bunny shaped apples, chocolate snacks.
Bottom tier: Sausage in puff pastry and bunny shaped egg

I prepared the top tier and puff pastry last night. This morning it was easy, put the puff pastry in the oven and boil the egg. L wanted coloured egg and I 'dyed' it purple but it turned out pinkish. I think it doesn't matter to her so long she got her coloured egg.

I thought I could nap for half hour after L goes to school but Beanie woke up earlier than usual. He usually goes back to sleep after shower and feeding but today he rather talk than to sleep.

2 comments:

Angeline said...

I can't remember if I said this before.... I'm addicted to your EGGS Creations.... Really!!!

Angie said...

what's in the sauce bottle? soy sauce?

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies