Tuesday, July 14, 2009

I Think He Is Ready For.....

SOLID FOOD! Lately Beanie shows interest in our food. When I drink water and carrying him at the same time, he would lean forward to the cup with his mouth open or stretch out his hands to hold it. When we have fruits, he will try to take from my hands or stare at the fruits. He enjoys sitting with us when we have our meals. He tends to reach for the dishes when he has the chance.

Today I decided to let him try drinking some water. This is the FIRST time he drinks WATER! He loves it! I gives him a few teaspoon of it to try, half teaspoon each time, didn't want to affect his milk feeding.

I think he may be ready to take solid but I will wait till he is 6 months old, or at least till he is 5 1/2 months. Hopefully Beanie enjoys solid as much as Z. When he starts solid, I will have to start cracking my brain to think of what to cook for him AND his poo will smell different! That is something that I don't really look forward to! Hahaha...

4 comments:

MomsyWorld said...

that's fast :) very soon, he will be able to sit up and start to savour the yummy food around him!

Oliveoylz said...

Happy 5 mths old Beanie! Such an exciting time coming up for baby and u...solids feeding time!

Angie said...

that is excellent! i am least worried about your menu, Jane!

blurblur said...

time flies isn't it? He's moving to another different stage of his life!! Hehe..:)

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies