Monday, July 20, 2009

Bento #130

Photobucket
In the box: Quail eggs, sausages, heart shaped jam sandwiches, fish biscuits, strawberries & rapsberries and striped cheese bear. 


I think what I prepared today was very simple yet to my girl's liking.

The only thing that took me a long time to do was the cheese and I was glad that I prepared it yesterday.  I have to use 2 kind of cheese to get that effect. This was something that I have learned from the Japanese website some time ago. The bread I used 2 sizes heart shaped mold to do it, it 'sealed' the jam.  I lost all favourite website lists and I have to start searching for it again...

5 comments:

Lydia said...

Did u stuff something in the sausages? Those striped cheese bears were awesome!!! You're a genius, LZmommy! :)

LZmommy said...

It was a small pc of corn actually :) Not a genius, picked up the ideas from Japanese mommies :)

Angie said...

very very nice!!!!!! i want to make too!!!!! *copycat* :D

NomadicMom said...

wah... two types of cheese!!!
Very "hou samm kei"!

sunshinensunflower said...

I must learn from you how to make the striped cheese bear......so nice ;-)

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies