Monday, April 13, 2009

Bonding Time With LZdaddy - Z

LZdaddy decided to take a day leave to spend time with Z since he need not go to school today (Easter Monday). Of coz L was jealous and daddy promised her that he will do that with her too. My man is so sweet! I appreciate what he is doing.

They went for a swim and they were supposed to go for prawning right after that. But my helper and I forgot to pack a set of clothing for him and they had to come home first. See his angry face? As soon as he had changed, they went out for lunch and prawning.


2 comments:

Angeline said...

Aaawwww.... what a disappointment! No school on Easter Monday? How come? my boys need to... what a shame.

J@n!ce said...

That's so sweet of your hubs to spend quality time individually with the kids. ;p

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies