Saturday, April 18, 2009

They Like....

LZ like role play. Sometimes they think they are in a fashion design competition, each will take turns to be the designer and a judge. That because I have been watching Project Runway. Watching TV programmes is what I do whenever I need to BF Beanie and LZ love to get cozy with me on the bed when I am doing that.

What you see in the pic (taken today) is they were pretending that their playroom is a school and all these soft toys are their students. Jiejie is marking attendance and she actually did a name list! Most of the time, L is the one that come up with the idea. I think I prefer them playing games like this than to watch too much TV like their mommy!

2 comments:

J@n!ce said...

They have a neat playroom :)

Angeline said...

*laugh*
That's a lot of students!!!

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies