Thursday, April 23, 2009

His Weight - Beanie

I was so nervous when I brought Beanie to the polyclinic today. Worried if he was gaining weight.... LZdaddy thinks he put on weight but I doubt it. It is my fear now if I have to measure his weight.

My PD told me I could go to the polyclinic to measure his weight if I do not have a proper weight scale for infant. The nurse at the clinic was very nice, they allow me to do that. She even gave me advice and encouragement when I told her why. She told me I am most welcome to measure his weight there!

Yes! Beanie is gaining some weight! His weight now is 4.4+kg! It is not much but compared to his weight gain at 6 wks old, he is doing much better. The nurse told me that too. I hope he will continue to gain weight and stay healthy.

3 comments:

mIcHe said...

Glad to know that he is gaining weight. I think as long as he is healthy, should be ok right? :)

Mommy Lose Weight said...

as long he is drinking well, he shld be fine. post more photos of him! :)

blurblur said...

That's great news!! :)

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies