Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Ballet Exam

After months of extra ballet lessons, L finally went for her exam today! I think I am more excited than her! I have not seen her dance for a long time, since my 3rd trimester till now.

Last week, I submitted a letter to her form teacher informing her that L has to be release early from school. She looked forward to her exam but she was disappointed that it had to be today. Her class were rehearsing the performance (tomorrow) for the school English Week when LZdaddy picked her up. She will be 'acting' as one of the animals.

When she got home, she hurriedly get ready and I tied her hair into a bun with plenty of hair gel. My helper had to go with her first coz it was ZJ feeding time. Actually, I don't have to be there but how can I not be there to give her moral support? As soon as I finished feeding ZJ, I rushed there with my 2 boys. We were all there to support her except LZdaddy who had to go back to work.

L was very happy when she saw us there! And I was very glad that we made it in time before she goes into the exam room. My gal looks so pretty and poised! Gosh! She is no longer the chubby little girl. When she came out of the room and I asked her how was it, she told me OK lor... Aiyo... She's so cool!

After this exam, L will be having Jazz lesson and the teacher hope they can go for the exam by end of the year. She is looking forward to that and happily tell me she is going to be a grade 1 student.

4 comments:

Angeline said...

*laugh* Mommy seems to be more nervous than girlgirl...

She is such a pretty little 'cool' butterfly. *wink*

Angie said...

L is so pretty~~~~ and ZJ is so cute with that serious look!!! hahaha!!!

Lydia said...

Sweet ballerina~

blurblur said...

Pretty L! :)

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies