Friday, May 15, 2009

Farm Field Trip- Z

It has been a long time since Z went for a school field trip. The last time he missed it when he fractured his arm. Few days ago when he had a swollen foot, I told him he may not be able to go again and he was disappointed. Every night he remind LZdaddy to apply the cream for him. His foot is no longer swollen but it still itch.

They went to Oh Chin Huat Hydroponic Farm. He told me he had a good time and he finished the bento which I prepared for him (bento post will be coming up next). I thought visiting the veggie farm would change him coz he doesn't like to eat veggie but I was wrong. He brought home 2 packets of veggie and we had one of it for dinner. Haiz... I still have to cut it to small pieces before he eat it. He also brought home a small pot of plant and some wheatgrass seeds which we will try planting it this school holiday.

0 comments:

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies