Monday, May 04, 2009

Z's New Look & Outing With 3 Babies


Collected his specs today! Did you guess it right? He chose the frame that is 3rd from the left in the pic. He likes that partly because LZdaddy told him he looks handsome with it.

*****************************************
There is something that I want to note down about today! I went out alone with my 3 Babies (without helper)! Remember I promised L that I will bring her along the next time? I kept my promise!

I was actually quite nervous about crossing the junction with ZJ in the pram and holding on to LZ. So before we went off, I told them to stand on each side of the pram when we are walking. Then when we are the escalator, L took the initiative to hold on to Z's hand and walk ahead of me. I don't know why, I feel a sense of warmth and my eyes was teary when I look at both of them holding hands and little ZJ in the pram.

I'm glad I did that coz I had a wonderful time with them(though it was just a short while) and I even managed to do marketing! L was such a great help(taking care of ZJ when I was looking at Z trying out his specs), Z and ZJ were so well behaved.

7 comments:

Michelle said...

yay! i guess correctly and he definitely look handsome in it.

going out with 3 young kids is very challenging. i can't imagine myself going out with 4!

Aces Family said...

hi LZmommy,

L has always been a very sensible girl and daughter and i know she will be a role model for many.

Now, i think the next trip will be further from home..right..haha.

Enjoy !!

astee

blurblur said...

You're so brave to bring the 3 kids out alone!! *clap clap*

L is indeed a very sensible girl, always keeping a look out for her little brothers...so sweet! :)

LHS said...

wow,you're so brave! when you had the first, the second, the third and so on will be coming soon...with L together, i think every outing will turn out fine!

Angeline said...

aiyo! I half correct only... I think this pair suits him best but didn't pick that... cheh me!

ah girl, you have taught them really well, especially your eldest.
ever since i start popping my head over here, I've seen how sensible your girl is... ni-ke-yi-fang-xin-le...

Lydia said...

"went out alone with my 3 Babies (without helper)!" Whatelse can I say.... Super!

LZdaddy is right, Z looks handsome in this specs :)

teni said...

He looks nice in this specs! and his new hair cut too! i cant imagine cuttg joash hair short when he enters P1. he been hvg this jap cut since he was 2!

i know u will manage gg out with them. if i can manage gg out with 3 crazy boys plus 1 gal, u will surely be able to with ur helpful gal as ur lil helper! maybe thats why old folks say its better to have a daughter as ur eldest!

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies