Monday, September 14, 2009

Bento #134 - Miffy


In the box: Miffy shaped wholemeal bread with cheese & ham, bunny shaped egg, miffy shaped apples and biscuits.

I would love to prepare bento with rice for L but I don't have the time to do it... Hope she will not get tired of having bread bento all the time for now... I asked her if it is ok I ask my helper to cook and pack for her.   She said no and explained "I only want to eat bento that is prepared by you, mommy.  Your bento makes me happy and is the best!"  How sweet of her to say that!  She is such a sweet talker... No matter what must try to prepare for her.

2 comments:

blurblur said...

Miffy!! I used to have a Miffy soft toy...but lost it when I shift house...sad..your Miffy bento is so cute! :))

Angeline said...

*giggle*
I don't know why, but I am ALWAYS attracted to the egg first!!!
*giggle*

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies