Wednesday, September 30, 2009

'I'm A Mom' Blogger Contest


Remember the video shoot I did a few weeks ago?  The video is ready and the CONTEST is ON!  I am honored to be one of the 5 blogger moms to be selected for the contest organised by DUMEX.

The contest is open from now till 10th November to all residents of Singapore and foreigners residing in Singapore. You can vote once everyday and have a chance of winning too! Please visit 'I'm A Mom' Blogger Contest  to vote for me!   Every vote means alot to me and THANK YOU for voting for me.

Please do visit and join DUMEX Fanpage. Keep yourself updated with the latest motherhood community!

12 comments:

Angie said...

tadah! i voted for you already! :D

blurblur said...

I've casted my vote too!! hehe.. :)

NomadicMom said...

What's with the maid problem?

Aces Family said...

HI LZmommy,

has been voting everyday. All the BEST !!!

cheers,
astee

Anonymous said...

u definitely hav my support ya! ;)

Anonymous said...

I have voted too...will try to remember to vote everyday....heehee

Blessed mum said...

u r fast catching up!

LZmommy said...

THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR SUPPORTS & VOTES :)

Aces Family said...

Now can vote every 3 hours...must schedule my voting..haha : )

加油!!

beaglesg said...

Will vote for you. 加油

LZmommy said...

Astee
Yup1:) Thank you Astee. Someone told me in the evening they can vote countless of times. I wonder how true :p Coz I can't vote for myself right? :)

Beaglesg
Thank you for your support & votes! =)

Oliveoylz said...

Hi hi Jane, just saw the video clipping. The kids and you did great!
Beanie was so cute hitting at the book :) Have just voted for you!

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies