Monday, September 21, 2009

Teething Again


*pic taken on 20th Sep 2009*

My little Beanie is teething again...  The upper central & lateral incisors, that means he has 4 teeth coming out!  The one that is more obvious is his upper right lateral incisor.

He milk intake is terrible lately... I have to coax him to drink or he just 'hang on' to me for comfort.  He used to take a long time to drink but now is like 5 or 10 mins and he will stop.  I'm just glad at least he like solids, better than no intake at all.

He puts whatever he can grab into his mouth!  If nothing, we will see his little fingers in his mouth!  I give him teether and that helps.  He will also put his fingers in his mouth when I am breastfeeding him and I can't remember the number of times he bite me! Ouch!  Poor little Beanie has not been sleeping well too... He wakes up few times a night looking for something to chew or want to bf.

Hope he will regain his appetite soon and be able to sleep well...  Haiz... How I wish I can take over the pain & discomfort...

1 comments:

Angeline said...

I think the hot gums due to teething are interfering with his sucking motion during milk time... It will pass, you know it in your guts. *wink*

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies