Monday, September 28, 2009

Chinese Learning Journey ✽ Beanie's 1st Membership


 L with some of her friends (left) and she is excited to find books that she likes (right). Noticed the little bag she is carrying? I packed a bento for her and I forgot to take pic of it!

Within a short period, L went for another field trip again and this time they went to the library with their Chinese teacher.

I went there an hour before they leave to surprise her.  Did I mention that my girl loves surprises?  I was glad that I did that coz her face light up the moment she saw me.  *proud mommy*   "Mommy, you know I was wondering if you will surprise me and I am so happy when my friends told me you are here!"  I think all her classmates knows me coz I used to help out in the school.

I had to bring Z & Beanie along and I love having them with me all the time. Z wanted to borrow a few books and I suggested borrowing 2 Chinese books and he did that. He needs to read more Chinese books and we don't have many Chinese books at home.  While I was there, I registered Beanie as a member too. I was surprised they have a goodie bag for him.   This is Beanie very FIRST membership! Hopefully I have more time to the library when my new helper comes in......

6 comments:

Angeline said...

cool! Never too young too be a member of something this good! *wink*

blurblur said...

wow!! I didn't know we can register them at such a young age..hehe..I should register my botak too!! :)

Lydia said...

Hiya LZmommy, you are famous even in your gal's school! I really like your surprises for L, think it's the coolest thing a mom can ever do for her gal :) Thaddea got her library membership card not long after she got her birth cert... hehe.

dk said...

Hi.My girl saw your making bentos for your kids.She wants me to make it for her when she's in primary one next year.May I know how long do you prepare bento foods?I am scared that I will be late for working after prepare foods.

LZmommy said...

Angeline
Yes!:)

Eileen
I didn't know till I went to the library too :)

Lydia
*blushing* No la :) Because I used to help out and L always tell her friends I'm her mom. I also chat with her classmates. :)

I have been lazy to get his card till now. Must be hardworking like you :p

DK
Thanks for dropping by :)
Depends on what you intend to prepare for her :) Things that I can do the night before I will do it first. If I'm cooking rice/ noodle, I will have to wake up 1 to 2 hrs earlier. Now, I have only half hr or less coz my baby wakes up ard that time too.

You can start off by preparing sandwiches :) As you go along, you will be able to control your time better. Remember to prepare thing that you are able to keep for more than an hr and makes sure it doesn't turns bad. So far what you see in my bento are alright when she has her recess.

Hope these info helps :)

dk said...

Thanks for ur advice! : )

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies