Monday, October 05, 2009

Bento #136


In the box: Ritz sandwich biscuits with ham, cheese tomato, cucumber & mayo; biscuits with sprinklers; grapes & apples on sticks.

It took me a short time to prepare this... I pre cut everything last night and this morning I just have to put it together.  Not sure if I have mentioned this before, I usually soak the apples/pears in juices rather than salt water.   My kids are used to it and they like it, apples with orange taste.

L doesn't fancy mayo and she didn't know I put mayo inside the 'sandwich' (so that the the food 'stick' together). LZdaddy and Z tried it and they like it too.
 
Got this idea while I was surfing the net. My kids like ritz biscuits and I thought it was a great idea besides eating it plain. Hmmm....  I think this would be a great idea as a finger food at party.


4 comments:

Angeline said...

Yup!
As compared to your other bentos, can tell that this was easy peasy for you... *wink*

Angeline said...

hey girl!
You are winning the "I'm A Mom!!!!"

blurblur said...

Wow, that's such a yummy and colorful bento!!My boy doesn't like anything with cream or cheese, so I gotta crack my head to 'conceal' these..haha..:P

mich said...

hi hi supermommy!can u share w me where did u buy those sandwich cutters?esp the mickey mouse ones.;)
many thanks

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies