Thursday, October 01, 2009

Children Day


LZ celebrated Children Day on Sunday @ Church and in school (yesterday), sport/games day and received lots of goodies from teachers (school & centers).  What impressed me the most was one of the pressies that her form teacher gave her students.  It was personalised name stickers!  I thought it was very sweet of the teacher to give that.

They had to attend classes so we did not do anything special. Besides, I am already 'stressed' up, having to drive to Orchard road, alone with 3 kids. The traffic jam is what I can't stand and worried if any of them was lost etc...   Truth is I don't really like to drive but I have to drive daily. This is not my first time driving there but never with 3 kids!  I was glad that I decided to let LZ have early lunch before we go out and I just have to feed Beanie while waiting for Z's lesson to end.

We have only 3+ hours plus to shop around and I promised LZ a pressie each.  L chose something for her Baby Alive and Z chose a dino toy.  Beanie was on a carrier and my back was aching after few hours but I still think it was easier for me to handle 3 of them this way. It was easier to move around especially when we were running late.  LZ were of help to me and I appreciate it.  They carried the stuffs that we bought and my handbag.

By the time we drive back, all of them fell asleep in the car!  Hmmm... It turned out not as bad as I thought. In the evening, we bought mac for dinner as LZdaddy can't make it back early.  I bought something few days ago for him to give to them, knowing that he probably forgot to get something for them.  Though we did not do anything special, LZ told me they are very happy.  They are quite easy to please, just give them presents and Mac anytime.

0 comments:

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies