Monday, October 26, 2009

I'm A Mom..... His Natural Defenses, My Peace Of Mind

(Dear friends & readers, it will be another 5 days before the contest ends, please vote for me @ "I'm a Mom Contest", you may vote every 3 hours.  Thank you for your support! Sorry comments are disabled for this post)

Since becoming a mother, I have encountered numerous ‘road blocks’ but that do not deter me from wanting to be a good and happy one. In fact, I am molded into a much stronger and wiser person. My 3 lovely children are my number one goal in life.


Like all parents, I would love my children to have the best. Top of my list will be to possess a healthy mind and body.

Therefore, in order for them to harbor the right thoughts, cultivate a good heart and to do the right stuff (the HEAD, the HEART and the HAND) – they must definitely be in the pink of health.

Since a strong immune system is essential for good health and that’s why they are taught 'SEX' since young! Sleep well, Eat healthy and Xercise regularly. These are the basics of building a good and strong natural immunity and we live by that.

Couple by the fact that I will always be there to encourage their heart, enable them to act and to celebrate their joy and wanting to develop their full potentials without giving them unnecessary stress, I strongly believe they will have a happy childhood and are on the right path in achieving success for their future.

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies