Sunday, October 25, 2009

Birthday Vs Exams

It is LZdaddy's birthday today! AND L's exams tomorrow! Thought of going out for dinner but LZdaddy said he preferred to spend time preparing L for her exams. 对我来说, 他真是一个好爸爸!这几天他还请假陪女儿温习功课。 If L does very well for the exams, the credit definitely goes to her daddy and not me.

While they were busied with that, I brought my 2 boys out, without distraction, L was able to focus better.   We looked for birthday presents for LZdaddy and bought him a cake too.  In the evening,  we decided to eat in and though we didn't do anything special,we all had a great time together.  We planned to celebrate together with my birthday next week.

I wanted to post out a very nice shot of him and our 3 babies but ever since I took part in the Dumex contest,  he is too shy and was reluctant to let me post it up.   Since it is his birthday, I shall obliged.  So here's the cake that Z chose for his daddy:



Happy Birthday to you my dearest Hubby!  

2 comments:

blurblur said...

Such a unique cake!! :))

blurblur said...

Oh and your hubs has the same birth date as my elder sis!!! :))

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies