Saturday, October 24, 2009

Graduation Concert - Z


Today is a very special day for my rascal Z! In our eyes, he is the STAR of the day!  That's what we told him too and he is so HAPPY!  It was his Graduation Concert and we have been looking forward to it.  I am so proud of him!

It is a tradition for the school that K2 students to wear white & black shoes and it took me a long time to find one that doesn't look like a uniform top.  See the shoes he wore?  I was so lucky to grab this pair of black shoes at only $9! Looks good right?  I was surprised when the sales person told me, the original price was $29.90.  Gosh!  He is so handsome!  I am so glad this year the boys need not put on any makeup at all, they look best without it.

Pics of Z during the performance.  His partner for the dance was Lindsay, pretty girl isn't she? 

He enjoyed dancing with Lindsay and she told him the other day that he is cute! Hahaha.. I love my new video cam! We were seated few rows back but managed to record it so well. Below are the videos of him for the English songs performance (you will find some parts of video shaky coz I was trying to avoid recording ppl's head, some parents were moving so much!) :
After weeks of practices and talking about it, we finally got to see his performance and most important was that we saw our little boy wearing the graduation gown and receiving his certificate.  I was tearing while recording when I saw my little boy on stage... Just like what happened 2 years ago when L graduated..  My this little boy, who is so close to me, has grown up so much.   In my eyes, they are forever my little babies.. I fully understand what my mother meant when she said that.  Till today, my mom still say the same thing to me, a mother of 3 kids.

Chinese songs performance:

A very short video clip of him in the gown. I was too emotional at that moment and didn't do a good job recording it.


He acted as one of the Kings for the Christmas Play and managed to capture a pic of him in the graduation gown. Will have to wait for the pics taken by the professional, what I took was not good shots.
Part of the Christmas Play video (he wore the green outfit):


Pics taken with us, his teachers and classmates, Jordon and Joash.
Next year, My little boy will move on to the next phase of his life.  I know he will do his best and achieve what he wants - joining chess club and do well for his exams.  Don't get me wrong, I did not tell him about exams or scoring well nor did I pressure him at such a young age, he probably thinks about it when he saw jiejie studying for her exams.   He told me all these on his own and he knows if he wants to be a scientist, he has to do well in his study.

I am so proud of my little rascal!  Who say you can't dance? (Someone said that to him and demoralized him which I do not want to elaborate)  Who say you are not good?  In our eyes, my dear boy, you are the best today! Remember what mommy told you?  You are the STAR of the day!  AND we are very PROUD of YOU!

****************************

After sending Z to the waiting room before the concert and while walking along the corridor, a mommy said hello to me and told me she reads my blog! Wow! What a surprise! I hope you enjoy reading my kids' blog and thank you for coming up to tell me and sorry that I didn't have time to chat with you longer and silly me, didn't even ask for your name.

I don't think you know it makes me feel so good to know someone reads our blog and bother to say hello to me. Thank You and hope you will continue to read my kids' blog.

4 comments:

blurblur said...

Z is soooo handsome!! :)

Angeline said...

I have sooooooooo much to say!
First up, I can see the pride glowing from that smile of yours. Awesome!

Next, Z danced so well!!! Who said he can't dance?! *humph* And that second video...*giggle* I can imagine him with his future gf... *giggle* Such a darling he is!

From that family photo, I noticed L have the exact same smile as yours. Super Sweet!

I watched every video here...Aaaawwww... your video camera is SUPER MAN!!! Envy... With so much zoom, ours went blur like sotong...*laugh*

I like the Christmas item best! From very solemn to the excitement of jumping up... Love it! And did he winked? when he was looking up? Cute!!!

Princess Geraldine's mummy said...

I like the family pic so much...everyone look so happy in that pic...

Oliveoylz said...

Z looks so confident in his performances...mommy has every right to be soooooooo PROUD of him. I'm proud of him too!!! Way to go boy. Get ready for P1, boy...am sure he will excel. Wants to be a Scientist? Wow!

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies