Friday, October 02, 2009

学华语

Recently LZ enjoyed watching Chinese series show (on Ch55)! Because their mommy loves it. When they want to talk about the show with me, I encourage them to speak mandarin.

It all started with this show, 当狗爱上猫.  They love animals so when they read the title, it caught their attention. 


When the series ended,  they were very sad....  I told them about the new series (搜神传) and when they started watching it, They were 'hooked' again. If they missed one of the episodes, they rather stay at home on a weekends to watch it. How rare!


*pics from the links*

After watching these 2 series shows, LZ definitely speak more Mandarin at home and they also enjoy watching more Chinese programme with me.

5 comments:

Mommy Lose Weight said...

yeah, I agree totally as my kids are hooked on Ch 55 drama with me too.

Now we are all glued to the TV to watch 家好月圆 together. My daughter knows who is 荷妈! 嘻嘻 !

Angeline said...

*Wink*
Very Good!!!
Kids learn best through entertainment.

For my boys, its the rule on Saturday > Saturday is official speak Chinese day...
And on other days, its Mandarin Songs on the radio during car rides...I'm working on their subconscious mind. *wink*

Aces Family said...

WOw..thanks for sharing and how timely this is..hee.

We MAY be cancelling SPORTS channel on Starhub soon cos no more EPL..sigh, so hub asked me to check which channel i would like to watch since i had enjoyed 溏心风暴so much...: P

And since chdren can learn from the channel, so it's will kill many birds hor..: )

cheers,astee

Anonymous said...

yes, chinese drama serials are a great way to encourage the kids to speak mandarin and understand it at the same time....great idea...

but beware, that also means that may pick up the wrong words...heehee

blurblur said...

hehe, thanks for sharing, I think I have to ask hubs to subscribe to Starhub soon. :P

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies