Friday, November 13, 2009

Bento #137 & Learning Journey to HPB


 In the box:  Strawberries, blueberries, quail eggs, ham & cheese sandwiches.  Girl & flower using: ham, tomato, seaweed, egg white and egg yolk.

Few days ago, my girl reminded me to prepare a healthy bento for her field trip today.  They went to Health Promotion Board and were asked to pack healthy snacks for the trip.  The objective of the trip was to learn the importance of good personal hygiene and eating right.

L actually wanted a bento with a playground theme and she asked for ham & cheese sandwich.  I had to disappoint her coz I am no expert or creative to do that.  Sorry Sweetie...   Instead, I prepared this for her and I was glad she liked it. 

Knowing the way she handles her bag, I wrapped the bento with cellophane before I place the cover.  The food was still intact when she eats it.   She was so happy with what I have prepared that she showed it to her classmates & teacher.*shy*

Honestly, I think I have lost touched with how to prepare cute bento for her and I feel so guilty... I actually spent some time in the kitchen looking at my bento stuffs and wondering what I could prepare for her that doesn't take much time and what I can prepare ahead.  The flowers and the girl was prepared last night coz I knew I had limited time to prepare (Beanie usually wakes up at that time for milk feed).  Next year, I hope I am not as lazy as this year and also more time to prepare 2 bentos. Coz Z also looks forward to having bento for his recess, unless he change his mind and prefers canteen food.

2 comments:

Angeline said...

Sooooooooooo pretty!!!
Looks like L.
*giggle*

blurblur said...

I wouldn't bear to eat if someone were to made such nice bento for me.. :)

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MyBabies

MyBabies